Cheap Toddler Activities

IMG_0240

I buy my son a lot of toys and activities but being a crafter, I also like making some for him at home when I have the time. Here are some cheap activities that I made for him back when he was 11-12 months old.

IMG_0238

This is a variation of this activity. Actually, this is the first one that we did. He started doing this when he was 7 months old. I just bought a pack of cheap Pick-Up-Sticks from the bookstore. I got an old formula container and punched holes on the lid. He loved this activity. He would do it every day. This is a great fine motor skills activity.

IMG_0241

My son loves lift-the-flap books so I decided to make him a simple one about elephants. During that time, our lesson was the letter E. My son also likes elephants so this was a perfect topic.

IMG_0242 

I just printed some photos on cardstock then got another one and made “windows”. I glued them together and voila!

This next activity is a no-brainer. I didn’t make this. I got some cheap cartolina and finger paint and gave them to the little one.

IMG_0235


IMG_0236

What are your cheap activities for your toddler? I’d love to hear them! Share them in the comments below.

Comments

Popular Posts