Letter E Busy Book

Here is another letter E activity for your toddler.

IMG_0231
I DIY-ed this project. I just searched for some images online and printed them. On the left is an under the sea scene. I printed an eel and had it laminated and put Velcro on the back so that my son can stick it onto the scene. On the right are Easter eggs which also have Velcro on the back.

IMG_0232

On the left are eagles and on the right is an African scene with a family of elephants. My son had fun sticking and removing these items again and again. All the pages are laminated.

I stopped doing this for a while because laminating services are expensive. Now that I have my own laminator (a gift from my mom), I’ll be sure to continue adding to this busy book.

We started this activity at around 8-9 months. I’m sure my son will enjoy it even more now that he is older.

Comments

Popular Posts