Nivea Lip Butters

IMG_0777

I would normally stay away from lip butters that are in tins or jars for hygienic reasons but I have been curious about this product forever! It certainly took its time before arriving in our shores! Also, I wouldn’t have known that it’s already here had I not gone to Baguio! Yeah, I discovered it in Watsons Baguio.

IMG_1352

The packaging is cute so that really got me. I’ve been using this for more than a month now and I can say that I am satisfied. Does it totally get rid of dry lips? No. In this weather, absolutely not. I have to reapply but it does do a good job if I apply it at night before I sleep. I end up with oily but super moisturized lips. This product stays on my vanity. I apply it before I leave and reinforce with my Ocean Potion lip balm throughout the day.

Since this is a lip butter, expect it to be heavy so apply with a light hand. Start with a small amount and build up as needed. I use a lip brush, never my finger. I also take away the part that the brush touched with a Q-tip. My lip products last longer with this method.

IMG_1351

There are 3 variants available and I got two. The third one is the original formula. I like it so much that I already shared it with my SIL. It has made an appearance in her birthday basket.

Comments

Popular Posts