Birthday Gift Idea - SIL



My SIL’s birthday is coming up and here’s what I got for her.

IMG_1263


I got a pink and white basket and filled it with some goodies. I got this Anna Sui-esque pink mirror, Silk body cream in Vanilla Cupcake which smells really yum, some Hello Kitty chocolate biscuits, M&M cookies, Tim Tam wafers and

IMG_1264


this Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose and this strawberry coin purse which I also got in Baguio.

IMG_1265

The Silk body cream is my current favorite for home use. The Nivea lip butter is also my current favorite. More on these products soon.

I just wrapped the whole basket with clear cellophane and tied a ribbon and shipped it off to her.

If you like more gift ideas, please subscribe to my mailing list on the right. Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts