Family Mart Collection Snacks


A few weeks ago, I wrote about our Saturday Fun at the Park. I mentioned these two snacks I got at Family Mart. 




This first one is a bag of chocolate covered panda biscuits. They are what I would expect from a Japanese bag of chocolate covered biscuits. There was nothing special to it. I like these Japanese snacks because they are not too sweet. I did not bother taking a photo of the actual product as the chocolate was all melted so the biscuits were stuck together. 




This second snack is a bag of shoyu (soy sauce) rice crackers. Oh, my. This is super salty! My husband and I ate a few then surrendered. We really couldn't handle the saltiness of this snack. It's crispy though and could even be tasty had they limited the salt. I ended up just throwing it away which was such a loss as it was expensive. 




So, the next time you are in Ayala Triangle with your kids, get the chocolate pandas and skip the  rice snacks. 

Comments

Popular Posts