One Busy Box

Today, I'd like to share with you the contents of one of our busy boxes.








This is a block puzzle which my son still ignores. He sometimes looks at it for a while then throws it across the room.


My son loves these rubber number puzzles. 



This is his favorite M&D puzzle set. He mastered this even before he turned 1.



He also likes this magnetic book which I got on sale. 



We also have books. The Koko book is part of a musical set. 


Pick up sticks


Pipe cleaners



A set of dominoes 


Also, some stacking barrels. This is just one example of how he plays with them. It's different each time. He is so creative when he is playing on his own. 

I know it's a lot for a busy box. Most busy boxes only contain up to 5 activities but my son likes to keep himself busy. He gets bored fast and I found out that the only way for the busy box to work is to add more activities. So I did. We have five busy boxes which I rotate daily. He is becoming bored with most of the contents so I am on the lookout for new activities. 

I give him a busy box when he starts to get bored with his toys. Sometimes he asks for them. I think busy boxes are great to have around if you have toddlers and pre-schoolers. It helps keep them busy, entertained and encourages creative play. More busy boxes here and here


Comments

Popular Posts