Deck the Halls with.. Daiso Japan!

Christmas is just a hop, skip and a jump away. Are you ready? Preparing for Christmas on a budget is easy with Daiso Japan. Here are a few things I found at the Shangri-La Mall branch.


I love these candies! And don't forget about the stars!


I'm really glad that Christmas stockings are becoming more and more available here in Manila. Christmas stockings are a huge part of our Christmas. It took me such a long time to find our first ones. 



I really like these two but I bought 3 new ones last December and we haven't used those yet. But who knows. I just might buy these before Christmas. 




These figurines are also great to decorate your Christmas table. Just buy a few and you're all set. 





Just look at Santa with that light-up ball. 





And how can you go wrong with snow globes! I love snow globes. 


And don't forget about your pets!










I'm excited for Christmas! Are you?

Comments

Popular Posts