Books We are Reading this Week

This will be a quick post. I'm super tired from all our activities today. I won't list down the titles of the books anymore as you will be able to clearly see them in the photos. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.





He has started to show an interest in Roald Dahl books. James and the Giant Peach was showing on HBO last Sunday and he enjoyed watching it. I told him I have a set of Roald Dahl books which I'm saving for when he is 7 years old. He immediately told me that he wanted to open it and asked to read Fantastic Mr. Fox. So, as my son is also ADHD, we only read 2-4 chapters every now and then. But, we are almost done with this book. I think he wants Charlie next. 


We will also read these mini books from The Measured Mom.

By the way, for those of you who are also regulars in my food blog, please excuse the mess. My husband has been tinkering with it for the past few days. He will be able to polish it out soon. Thank you for your patience!

Comments

Popular Posts