Kindergarten 1 Homeschool Lessons - August 2016 Week 1

It has been a very hectic day today so this post is late.


Comm Arts

Language
  • members of the family
  • parts of the house
  • rooms in the house
Reading
  • Vowels - I, O

Science

We're using a new book this week. The title is Learning English Through Science but I'm using it mainly for Science. Our school worksheets still have not arrived so we are still using our own resources. 
  • expressions/emotions
  • how to be healthy and strong
  • places in school
  • direction and movement
  • living and non-living
  • living things that live on land

Civics

  • Rules and regulations
  • Traffic signs
  • my country

Filipino

I decided to put our Filipino lessons in our interactive notebook starting this week so that my son will be more motivated to study. He doesn't like studying Filipino. 
  • bahagi ng katawan
  • sight words
  • shapes

Math 

  • patterns
  • zero
  • one

Writing

  • L - O
We were not able to read a lot of books last week as my son wanted more activities so we will just go through our list from then .

Stay tuned for our activities this week and our interactive notebook!

Check out more homeschool activities and ideas in my YouTube Channel 

Follow me on Instagram - lifebyladye

Comments

Popular Posts