Housewarming Gift Idea

IMG_1212

My best friend Ahne bought a house. I am so excited for her. I couldn’t wait for her housewarming party so I sent her my gift in advance. I just told her that it’s Christmas in January.

I know that her budget is shot so I decided to give her very practical things that she can use around the house. Here’s what I got her.

IMG_1211



IMG_1214

First, snacks! I know she likes to snack in the afternoon when she is already toxic from work and my favorite Calbee snack will do the trick. She also looooves Ferrero so I got her this box.

IMG_1215

This is a scented candle in Honeydew scent. I love scented candles and I like giving them as gifts.

IMG_1216

I love the packaging on this hand soap. I haven’t tried this brand yet but I’m pretty sure it’s okay.

IMG_1217

Gorilla Glue is my favorite super glue. I thought this would be handy.

IMG_1218

This is a box of magic sponges. You just apply water on the sponge and scrub, scrub, scrub. I haven’t tried them yet but I’ve read mixed reviews about them.

IMG_1219

This is a set of 3 wipes – 2 microfiber cloths and one scrub sponge.

IMG_1220

I got her this pot and pan scrub. This is very useful! No more hard scrubbing. I am loving this item. Now I don’t dread washing pans.

IMG_1221

Kitchen towels are always welcome in my house.

IMG_1222

Spic and Span is my new favorite cleanser as it kills bacteria and viruses such as E. Coli, flu, etc.

IMG_1224

I also made this finance binder for us as we need to focus more on our finances this year and whip them into shape.

IMG_1225

I put everything  in a green Daiso basket. Most of the items are green, if you’ve noticed as that’s her favorite color. I used 2 cellophane sheets as the ones I got were pre-cut and the basket just won’t fit. I then tied a pink ribbon with flower embroidery. I sent her the basket which she got in 10 minutes! She was so happy with it! I guess that’s mission accomplished for me then!

I hope you found this post helpful. If you want more posts like this, please subscribe to my mailing list on the right.

Comments

Popular Posts