My Bath and Beauty Staycation Essentials

I am a big packer especially during staycations. It’s funny because we are still in the city and yet I insist on bringing almost everything with me. When we go abroad, I make sure to pack light… or at least lighter than usual.

During our staycation at F1, I brought the following bath and beauty stuff.

IMG_7444


Here’s my makeup. I brought my Hello Kitty for Sephora brushes. I put them in my Sigma brush holder. I also brought my ELF brush and my Shu eyelash curler.

Bobbi Brown BB Cream, Benefit Erase Paste, The Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter, Hello Kitty Hand Cream, Vitamins, Bobbi Brown eyebrow kit, MAC Girl Boy, Kiss Me Liquid Liner, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Kiss Me Mascara, MAC Chez Chez Lame, Too Faced Glamour to Go Fairy Edition Palette and a pair of scissors. I always bring a pair whenever we travel because it is very handy when opening shampoo sachets, etc.


Here are some more of my toiletries:

IMG_7446


Here are our bath essentials:

IMG_7448

More about this staycation on my next few posts.

Comments

Popular Posts