Easter Gifts for Pre-Teens

This is part 4 of my Easter Gifts Series. If you’ve missed the other posts, read Part 1 , Part 2 and Part 3 by clicking on the links.

Today’s Easter gifts are for pre-teens. We have two god kids that are 10 and 11. Here’s what I prepared for them.

easter gifts for pre-teens


The girl is 11 years old.


IMG_2331


Again, I wasn’t able to photograph the contents one by one as I was rushing since my son was napping when I did this. These are what I put in the pail.

  • stickers
  • headband
  • cherry clamp
  • loom bracelets
  • post-it
  • pen
  • speckled candy balls
  • chocolate Easter eggs
  • white chocolate Easter eggs
I’m pretty sure I also put some earrings in there.


IMG_2332


For the 10-year-old boy:

  • yoyo
  • Angry Birds correction tape
  • chocolate Easter eggs
  • white chocolate Easter eggs
  • speckled candy balls
  • loom bracelets
  • crystal soccer keychain
  • highlighter

IMG_2333


It’s going to be really tough to give this boy a gift when he turns into a teenager!

So, that’s it for today. I hope you liked this post. If you missed my earlier posts, just click on the links.
Easter gifts for BFFs
Easter gifts for girls of different ages
Easter gifts for pre-school boys
How I made the Easter cards
Information about the pails

Don’t forget to subscribe to my email list and follow me on Bloglovin’ !
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts