Easter Gifts Series – Best Friends

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I am starting my Easter Gifts series today with these gifts for my best friends.


bff easter gifts


What’s inside the pink pen holder?



IMG_2315


Let’s start with the left one. The eggs have chocolates inside. I added this crocheted strawberry keychain from Baguio. The Silk Vanilla Cupcake Body Cream doesn’t fit in the holder so I just left it out. I also printed a gift tag.



IMG_2314


The one on the right has a pink crocheted strawberry keychain, 3 eggs with chocolates (from our childhood inside), a post-it and a red OPI nail polish. I also added the tag.  I contemplated on putting my regular chocolate gifts inside but I always do that. Then I remembered that my two friends would appreciate the cheap but memorable chocolate that I put instead.

I wrapped them up in clear cellophane and tied a pink ribbon on each. I will be sending them this week as I will be away for Lent.

For the tags, I just made them using Microsoft Publisher. Then, I used these materials:


IMG_2305
tags // scissors // colored straws // flower beads // glue gun


I cut the straws in half and hot glued them to the back of the cards. Then I hot glued the flower bead on the base in the middle. That’s it!

I already had these items and materials on-hand so I didn’t buy anything new except for the Easter eggs and chocolates. These are such affordable gifts to make that they will fit anyone’s budget. I am saving the rest of the eggs for other projects.


IMG_2308


I hope you enjoyed today’s post. Feel free to pin the photos in your PInterest board for inspiration. Stay tuned for more Easter gift ideas!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts