Mom’s Energy Food

I have totally embraced snacking when I got pregnant. I used to just eat 3 square meals a day but that all changed. Now, I cannot thrive without having some morning and afternoon snack. Most of the time, I can skip the morning snack but the afternoon snack is an absolute must. Here are a few of my regular energy food.

IMG_0088

These are Growers NutriBar. I don’t recall tasting any nuts even though Growers is known for their nuts. I’m not sure. It has been a long time since I ate one of these as they are expensive! These are cereal bars with chocolate chips. They are still cheaper than Quaker though.

IMG_0128

Sweet potato chips are always a hit for snack time. Both my husband and son love them.

IMG_0129

Finally, when I’m really starving, I get a small portion of some leftover pasta and a tortilla and I’ll have the energy until it’s time to cook dinner.

What are your favorite energy foods?

If you liked this post and would like to see more, please subscribe to my mailing list on the right.

Comments

Popular Posts