A Mountain of Rice and Meatballs

IMG_0055

We love meatballs but I seldom cook them because they are just too much work for me so we consider them a treat. From time to time, I have cravings so I cook them. Meatballs and vegetables are already a heavy meal but we Pinoys eat rice with everything thus the mountain of rice in this plate. My son and I shared this meal and no, we didn’t finish the rice. We did devour all the meatballs and veggies though.

For dessert, we had some ice cream. If I am not mistaken, this is Selecta’s Choco Almond ice cream.


IMG_0056

Meatballs and Vegetables in Cream Sauce

cooked meatballs
garlic
onions
frozen mixed vegetables
cream
S&P

1. Saute the garlic and onion in  some oil. Add the frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, corn). Let them cook for about a minute or two.

2. Add the meatballs. Stir.

3. Pour one Nestle cream brick. Season with salt and pepper.  Wait to cook and serve with rice or bread.

Comments

Popular Posts