Daiso Haul

It’s been a while since I last posted a Daiso haul. I still regularly visit the store but there are few things that I find interesting nowadays. This is a past haul which I wasn’t able to upload quickly. Anyway, enjoy!

IMG_1250


I love this Hello Kitty hard candies. Yum! They come in different fruit flavors.


IMG_1251


IMG_1267

My son drags me to Daiso just so he could get a box of crayons. These are not great for coloring but my son puts them in his treasure stash.

IMG_1268

Be sure to test these before leaving the store as the first pair I got were all dried up.

IMG_1269

Ribbons for my crafts and gifting which I got for only 10 pesos per pack. It’s a shame as I got one pack when it was still at Php88.


IMG_1271

 


IMG_1273


We will use these tongs for a fine motor skills activity.


IMG_1276

Finally, this Lightning cup which I was in a hurry to photograph so that my son won’t see it.

Comments

Popular Posts