The Emoji Movie-Inspired Learning Game

We watched The Emoji Movie today. It's my son's third movie in the cinema and it's such a treat for him when we go to the movies. He is learning a lot of things including proper etiquette inside the movie house.

While watching the movie, I thought I could make a game out of it. When we got home, I immediately put my vision into action and this movie-inspired game is the result. I'd like to remind everyone that this is for personal/home use only. The movie and the characters are owned by Sony Pictures Animation. I'm also not profiting from it in any way.

Here are pictures of the game:














With this game, you can reinforce lessons such as emotions following directions, reading simple sentences, counting and math. You can also reinforce addition concepts by using two dice instead of one. Kids ages 3 to 7 can enjoy this game.

If you want a free copy follow the instructions below:

Philippine Readers:

Join our Facebook Group - http://bit.ly/2v40AVM
Email me at lifebyladye@gmail.com so I can send you a free copy! If you're already a member, just send me an email asking for a copy.

International Readers:

http://bit.ly/2vqqEXo



Don't forget, the Homeschool Giveaway I'm hosting in our Facebook group is still ongoing! You can still join!

Comments

Popular Posts