We Won in the NBS Grand Back-to-School Fair Raffle Promo (and Here's What We Got)

A few weeks ago, I got a call from National Bookstore saying that I was one of the winners of a school supplies gift pack. Yesterday, we were able to pick up our prize in their office. It was a huge bag that contained:


A Pilot bag which included a copy of Reader's Digest with Pilot pens on the cover, some stickers, information about the Juice Pens and a bag tag. It's really odd (and a bit funny) that they did not include a single pen in the bag. 




The Sketch Pad is Canson. My son will definitely get this. 




My very own labeler from Dymo! It came in a  drawstring bag and also came with green tape. Thank you, Dymo!



Adventurer gave us this plastic envelope bag and plastic pouch. 




These are from Deli. That's the green tape from Dymo. 


Loving this gift from Sharpie - 3 Sharpies and a Color-Your-Own drawstring bag


A Mongol backpack




Uni gave 2 bags of different kinds of pens.


I think one of the best gifts we got is this gift box from Bic which included 3 packs of crayons, a pack of pencils, pens, glue stick and a Bic X Uniqlo shirt!



I am definitely loving this shirt!


Here's my unboxing video:

http://bit.ly/2Yd8E11




I will be hosting a giveaway soon to share our blessings so stay tuned for that! 


Comments

Popular Posts