Project Pie

I was finally able to try the food at Project Pie about 2 weeks ago. Cousin C was kind enough to treat me after the Clinique event. If I remember correctly, this is the number 4 pizza. 


Project Pie is just that. You choose the toppings for your pizza. They have a wide variety of toppings to choose from. Vegetarians are also welcome. You can also choose from a pre-set menu. That's what I did. 

I'm not sure if the drinks are refillable though but it's a self-serve setup. 


The pizza was great, however, I feel that it's too expensive for its size. I think they have to make money somewhere after offering all those toppings. They have a standard price for a pizza and you can go crazy on the toppings. Cousin C and I shared one pizza but it was definitely bitin especially if you are starving. I'm not sure if I'll go back. It seems too expensive to buy 3 pizzas for myself, my husband and son when I can get a decent sized and priced pizza from other pizza places. 

Comments

Popular Posts