Philippine Money Booklets

Preschool students are already taught the basics about money. My son already knows all the Philippine bills and coins but now that he's an incoming second grader, he needs to know who and what's in our money so I decided to make these simple booklets. I did not add the 1 centavo coin yet as I'm waiting for photos of the new coins. I will update this post as soon as I get them. 



These are easy to print and assemble. Just print on one sheet and fold hotdog style then hamburger style. I also stapled the center. You can also print these onto vellum or cardstock for durability. I only printed them on bond because we will not use them for long. 





I put some facts about the coins and bills. 


There's also an equivalents page.




You can also get the complete set from my TPT store


Comments

Popular Posts