Scholastic Summer Book Sale 2018 - Part 2

This is part 2 of of my adventure to the Scholastic Summer Sale. Check out Part 1 here. Click on the pix to make them bigger

This Usborne Wipe-Clean book is a super buy for only P100 and it comes with a marker too!


These are stencils from the Peace & Love book below. This book is great for kids who love to scrapbook and do some lettering, doodling and drawing. It's a girl's book though. 





This Slide and Find Dinosaurs book is also a good buy for only P150


My son loves Captain Underpants and they had 2 titles available today plus Super Diaper Baby



P100 each


These are from the other warehouse. They were regular priced books but they had a BOGO promo that was a bit confusing because there were sticker codes. For example, if you buy a book for 250, you can get a freebie from the books with a green sticker. So I passed. 


Part of the above promo



Back to the goodies. These were 100 each, I think


























We will probably go there weekly again like last summer. I really like this book sale, lots of really good titles. There are a lot of Newberry and Caldecott Winner books. Too bad I didn't bring enough cash. Yes, they only accept cash.

So, visit my blog every week to see if there are new books in the sale. I will also update our FB group - Homeschool Resources Philippines. If you are a homeschooling family, I'd like to invite you to join us. Let's share ideas, resources and achievements!








Comments

Popular Posts