MIBF 2018 - Pictures, Thoughts and Haul


The 39th Manila International Book Fair is on! It's happening now until Sunday at SMX, Mall of Asia Complex. Mom and I went there today to shop for our homeschool. This is a yearly event that we absolutely do not miss!

Here are photos:














































































Fully Booked and National Bookstore still top my list. The children's section is on the second floor. I was really disappointed with this year's MIBF. There weren't a lot of new books and good deals. The children's area was a total disappointment for us. My son is in second grade and most books on sale are for toddlers and preschoolers. There weren't a lot of workbooks and reference books that impressed me. Actually, I ended up empty-handed. Last year, I was able to buy a lot of workbooks. This year, zero.

Here's our haul:
















I also uploaded a video to my channel if you want to watch that too.

Are you going to this year's MIBF? Did you already go? Share your haul!


Comments

Popular Posts