Magic Tree House Unit Study - Dinosaurs Before Dark - Day 1


It's a new unit study and I'm so excited because dinosaurs is one of my favorite topics! As you can see, we have a lot of dinosaur resources. I've collected these over the years. 

Our main book is Dinosaurs Before Dark from the Magic Tree House series. 



On Day 1, I got our old dino sensory bin and homemade play dough. 


Isaac had a lot of fun! He was playing with this every time he was on break from studying. 


The first dinosaur in the story was a pteranodon. The second was a triceratops. We read about them here:



Then we looked for the stickers:



This is another good book for dinosaur studies. We've had this since he was 2 years old. 


Pull out the tab to reveal the dinosaur in full colour and with skin.  I have books like these on sale. You can check them out in my Facebook page


After that, he answered some activities in this book. 




Stay tuned for Day 2! Don't forget to join my Facebook page for updates and more!




Comments

Popular Posts