Magic Tree House Unit Study - Dinosaurs Day 2


It's day 2 of our Dinosaur Unit Study based on the Magic Tree House book, Dinosaurs Before Dark. 

Today, we read about the Tyrannosaurus Rex. We used the book above and below to learn more about it. 



I also tried to make this cardboard T. Rex but alas, I just don't have the temperament (and the time) for it! I'm giving it to my good friend, Shey. I know her son would enjoy building it with his dad. 



Then, we played this dinos and ladders game. 




We also looked for hidden dinosaurs in this book using our Secret Spex that come with the book. Isaac had a great time with this activity. 



If you would like to have a copy of this book, I have an extra one, still sealed, which I will post in my Facebook page. Check it out! 

Stay tuned for Day 3!


Comments

Popular Posts