Soft Oreos


I've been having a hard time blogging because my son wants to be part of everything I do. If he sees me typing on the laptop, he starts tapping away on the keyboard too. When he's asleep, I do chores so really, blogging time is scarce. I hope you guys understand. 

My temporary fix nowadays is to take photos using my phone and then blog using the iPad. It's a quick way to publish posts. So, please bear with me in the coming weeks or months. 

Moving on, I'd like to share with you these Soft Oreo cookies. Mom got them for us during the weekend. They taste like Oreos but are super soft. They look like macarons too! They easily crumble. We put them in the fridge. The center has a dot of blueberry filling which was delicious. My son and I finished 6 cookies in one sitting. I had to stop myself from getting more. 



If you are able to find these babies, go and get them! You won't regret it.

Comments

Popular Posts