Keep Little Ones Busy with Busy Books


We love busy books for several reasons. First, It's a book and an activity set in one. Second, it fosters creativity. Third, it's an affordable way to get those super expensive figurines in one go. 

These are some of our busy books. Our very first one is Jake and the Neverland Pirates which I got when my son was just a few months old. He started playing with it when he turned 6 months, with supervision, of course. 

We also have Cars and Planes which are my son's favorite. 


Inside are a few pages of text introducing the different characters. 


At the end, there is a play mat and the figurines. You get 12 in a set. 



Just look how big that play mat is. 


The details on the figurines aren't bad either. 


My son plays with a set for about 15 minutes or so and that just gives me some time to blog, relax or get the next lessons for the day ready. 

As always, if your kids are still putting stuff in their mouth, be sure to supervise during play time. I also count the figurines during pack up to ensure that all pieces are there. 

Comments

Popular Posts