A Few Things

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I last blogged. I’m very busy with my son. He is becoming a handful now. He is only 8 months old but he is learning how to walk already! Such a bright boy!

A lot has happened already. I had my birthday a couple of weeks ago. A special shout out goes to SalmonCat for remembering! Thank you for always remembering my birthday!

We went to Singapore to celebrate. If you can recall, I was in the hospital last year during my birthday because I bled. We have so much to be thankful for. My family and I had a great time in Singapore. I bought so much stuff at IKEA, it’s crazy! I I also bought a few other things from different stores. I will blog about them soon.

I also caught a virus while I was there. This is the second week that I’ve been sick. My poor son caught the bug from me too. We rushed him to the hospital last Saturday morning because I got scared that his temp reached 39.5 C. We were in the ER at 3 am. Thank God he is okay now. He still has some cough and colds but he is on the way to recovery. My poor husband is the one who has fever now. I told him to stay home so he can rest. This is a really nasty virus. Good thing I am now taking an anti-viral prescribed by my super doctor.

My son is sleeping now that is why I am able to blog. I still have a lot of writing to do. I hope I can blog more today. Catch you guys soon!

Comments

Popular Posts