Food That We Like

We like to eat. I am blessed to have a son who also loves to eat. Here are some dishes that we like.

IMG_9803

I don’t know what this dish is called but it was delicious. Well, I kinda forgot actually…even the recipe. I don’t know why I do that. I keep forgetting to write down or save a copy of a recipe that really rocks. I think these are crispy beef strips with Mandarin oranges and a sweet and sour sauce. It also has cucumber strips.

IMG_9804
My son and I love noodles. My husband, not so much. This kinda reminds me of that dish from Luk Yuen. That was what I was trying to achieve in terms of taste. This looks simple but it was packed with flavor.

IMG_9805

Finally, these potato balls are just yum! I buy them frozen from the supermarket. My son loves them as a snack too.

Comments

Popular Posts