Things That We Like

IMG_9797

Jake and the Neverland Pirates is our favorite so it is only natural that we have books and toys! We also like this set of Fisher Price sippy cups. They are cheap enough to be disposable but sturdy enough to be used over and over.

IMG_9798

Ball mason jars will forever be in my shopping list. They have taken residence all over my house. We also like the sugar biscuits inside.

IMG_9799

We love these chocolate biscuits from M&S. My son devours them.

IMG_9800

My son and I love to do crafts, DIY and upcycling projects. As you can see, he couldn’t wait to play with this one. This is my Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic  box which I covered with washi tape.

IMG_9802

I use it to store my baubles. What are your favorites this week?

Comments

Popular Posts