I was able to ask her a few questions and today, I will share with you some of her beauty wisdom.
1. What's your favorite makeup and why? (blush, lipstick, etc.)
For now it’s mascara, I’m a girl and I have mood swings!!! Or maybe because the Voluminous Million Lashes of L’Oreal that I’m trying out is super good it opens up with thick long lashes. It’s coming out soon!
2. Modern moms lead very busy lives that they tend to forget about. What's the most important thing they can do before leaving the house to look more polished without exerting too much effort?
Develop a 10 or even 5 minute makeup routine! It can be concealer mascara, blush and lipstick routine for everyday wear. Concealer for the imperfections ,mascara to open up the eyes, blush to look and lipstick for confidence!
3. What makeup should women splurge on? save on?
Splurge on foundation if synonymous to your skin. Splurge also on mascara and don’t ever share it with anybody. Save on blush-on buy peach shade it can work on varieties of lipstick colors.
4. Aside from cellphone and wallet, 3 things you always have in your bag?
Tooth brush, tooth paste and lip balm or my favorite lipstick
5. What's the greatest thing you learned in the industry?
industry is constantly evolving, better products better don’t be afraid to try new things and upgrade you skills :)
6. Who is your dream client?
I am blessed with the most wonderful clients in the industry from personal, bridal, editorial, corporate, stage and TV, if i’m to wish for more it’s for a couple of personalities I see on TV that I know can benefit from a better makeup… let’s not name them. I just love the challenge!
7. What's the best makeup advice you can give to anyone?
One face to live with love and learn as much as you can about it! Try the makeup you like on the magazine or billboard but have a reality check. We all have different facial structures you may look best with less or more makeup it’s all about trying and finding out ;)
Thank you Ms. Verna for giving us the time and sharing with us your knowledge!