Homeschool Kindergarten 1 Lessons June 2016 - Week 2

Hi, everyone! Sorry this post is a couple of days late. We are staying in a hotel as it's my son's birthday week. We probably won't be able to do a lot of stuff this week because knowing my son, he will refuse to study while we're here. I actually tried a few hours ago but he said he doesn't want to study.

Anyway, here's what we are (hopefully) going to tackle this week.

Of course, I have my handy dandy lesson sheets. I'll make another version of this to give away as a free printable so stay tuned for that.


Next, here are our regular books that we use daily - The Bible, Easy Phonics Words book for sight words vocabulary and his Nursery writing book. For writing, we are going to practice writing upper and lower cases of the letters B to E. 



Comm Arts

We are going to study singular and plural, common nouns and proper nouns. 


Science

We will review the body coverings of animals, baby animals, needs of animals and animal movement. 


Math

We will have some money exercises the whole week plus some addition on Friday. We already had one money activity yesterday and that was grocery shopping. We have a grocery set complete with a cash register, counter, goods, play money and cart. It was a good investment as we have been using them since he was just 7 months old. 



Civics

Again, I can't show you the book as it is from the school but we will review the parts of the house, the different rooms and duties at home. 

Reading

I brought a few books to tide us over the week. The Aqua Magic Fun and Play is a new set which I showed you in my homeschool haul post. I will make an unboxing video for this for those of you who are curious as to what's inside. 


Brain Breaks

For our Brain Breaks Activities, we are going to stick some more stickers in this Phonics Workbook. If you happen to see this book and parts 1 to 3, grab them! Do not think twice. They are really good books! My SIL found this in a warehouse sale in Singapore. 



Next, we will practice skip counting. This printable is from Playdough to Plato


I also brought his Vehicles Water WOW book from Melissa and Doug and his Finding Dory memory game which he so loves. 


That's it for this week's homeschool lessons! If you want to save these ideas for later use, feel free to Pin the image below in your Pinterest board. 



Comments

Popular Posts