Daiso Goodies

So we went back to Daiso  today to do some shopping! I also took photos of some of the goodies on offer. Check them out!

IMG_9112
No more blah outfits with these scarves! Cousin C got the navy blue polka dot one. I’m planning to buy some too! I’m not a fan of scarves but these are too cute to resist!

IMG_9113

Cousin R liked these sunglasses. Check out that white one on the top left! So chica!

IMG_9114

These tote bags remind me of Cath Kidston! Cousin C got one yesterday.

IMG_9115

Aaah! Cuteness overload!


IMG_9118

Are you a makeup junkie like me? Then you need these acrylic makeup organizers!

IMG_9119

Beat the summer heat with these spaghetti strap tops! Pair them with harem pants, sandals and a fantastic pair of sunglasses and you are hot, hot, hot!

IMG_9120

I wish I can wear closed shoes so that I can wear cute socks. But I can’t so I would just have to wait for our next trip so that I can buy some of these socks to wear in the cold hotel room.

IMG_9121

There were still a lot of these socks left yesterday but they’re almost gone this afternoon! Now that I think about it, I should have gotten a few pairs too! Waaahh!!!I hope they’re still there when I come back!

IMG_9122

I love cute jars! I will hoard these soon! They’re great for leftovers so that I’ll know exactly what’s in the jar. A great alternative to plastic containers.

IMG_9123

Water bottles! I also hoard these! I have the lavender one at the bottom. I got it at Daiso Market! Market! a few years ago. Bring your own refillable water bottles and save money from buying bottled water!

IMG_9124

It’s almost school time and if you want to be sure of what your child is eating, better stock up on these cute lunchboxes/bentos! They have so many variants for boys and girls, men and women. Who says only kids can bring baon? For baon and bento ideas for school and office, check out my old food blog.

IMG_9125

I would really love to go on a picnic someday with my family and when I do, I’ll be sure to have these insulated bags. If you’re going on a road trip this summer, buy a few of these to keep your food hot or cold longer.

IMG_9126

Zip bags! We like to travel and I always have a few of these handy.

IMG_9127

These mirrors remind me of Anna Sui designs. I am still looking for a place to put these. Aaargh! I can’t resist!

Stay tuned for part 2!

Daiso is located on the 3rd floor of Glorietta 3, in the old Kid's and Teen's Zone.

Comments

Popular Posts