Easy DIY Décor with Daiso

I am in no way affiliated with Daiso. I bought all these things with my own money. Posts are my own.


Remember my Daiso haul last weekend? That included a pretty tray that reminded of Cath Kidston products when I first saw it. Actually, it was my best friend C who found it and showed it to me. I immediately put it in my basket. I had a few ideas in mind with said tray. If you want to spruce up your vanity or desk or home office, here are a few ideas.

IMG_9175
Anna Sui, Kenzo, Givenchy, Elizabeth Arden, Givenchy, Escada perfumes

You can display your perfume collection. Just pick out the prettiest bottles and voila! Instant glam for your vanity!

IMG_9178
Accessories from my brand Hyphen, flower clips from Daiso


You can also display your favorite accessories. Add a few other pieces like a ring holder, some vacation mementos or a few flowers like I did here. Now you can control your clutter and maintain the pretty factor in your room.


IMG_9179


IMG_9181
IKEA Scented Candle, Lily Cole for TBS, China Glaze, Deborah Lippmann, Laura Mercier translucent powder, Chanel lipstick, Etude House Princess Etoinette lipstick, Benefit That Gal

Finally, display your makeup or your favorite things! I am a makeup artist  and a makeup junkie so I have tons of makeup lying around. This tray is a good way to keep them corralled in one space. It’s like a pretty junk holder. It instantly makes clutter look pretty!

Get this pretty tray for only Php88 at Daiso Glorietta 3! Stay tuned for more of my Daiso finds and more decorating tips!

Comments

Popular Posts