My Murano Bracelets

IMG_8148

If you’ve followed me on my old beauty blog, you’d know that I like crafting. I especially like making bead jewelry. This hobby has turned into a business which started when I was still a teenager. I would sell tons of my creations in bazaars all over the metro. Now that I am a mom, I cannot do that anymore but I can still sell online. I also like making my own jewelry.

IMG_8149

These bracelets were created from my well-loved Murano beads from more than 10 years ago. I couldn’t part with them so I kept some for myself. I sold a few pieces over the years as bracelets, earrings and necklaces but I told myself that I would make something in the future just for me.

I love these bracelets. They’re the perfect fit to my tiny wrists and they go well with my whole wardrobe.

Comments

Popular Posts