Daiso Haul

This is another past haul. Sorry, I have so many backlog posts and I’m trying to get updated.

IMG_1360

This is an erasable board. It’s made of cardboard but it works just like a whiteboard.
My son loves to practice writing and so this is perfect for him.

IMG_1372

It’s a pretty big board, perfect for toddlers. My son embellished it with a few more airplane and helicopter stickers. It also works great as a sticker board.

IMG_1361

My son can count up to 20 so this wooden puzzle is a good practice for him. He can count and identify numbers 0-10 but he is still not very familiar with numbers 11 to 20.

IMG_1363

I used the plastic case as our going out toy box. I have since changed our going out busy box. This one holds his supermarket play set.

IMG_1364

This coin purse is in my gift stash.

IMG_1366

I bring the socks to our travels. They keep my feet warm in cold hotel rooms. As for the foot cover, never mind. They don’t stay on.

IMG_1367

This is another bad buy. This is a water bottle holder but the strap broke after just a few uses. I couldn’t salvage it so I just threw it away.

IMG_1368

This is an unusual find. Shick is a very good brand and my husband uses it.

IMG_1370

Finally, these are HK marshmallows. My son loves filled marshmallows. The filling is strawberry.

IMG_1371

Comments

Popular Posts