Mother’s Day Gift Ideas

Only a few days left and it’s Mother’s Day already! My, how time flies! Have you thought about what gift to give the moms in your life? If you haven’t, here are a few simple ideas.

mother's day gift ideas


This one is for my cousin. She’s a new mom. I already gave her a mommy survival kit before. She’s back to working in the office and so I know she will have a lot of use for this cup. I also added some Snickers and a strawberry coin purse to keep all those coins and bills she uses for her daily commute.

IMG_2800

This is one of my son’s projects.


IMG_2765


This set is for my driver’s sister. I’m not sure when I’ll be able to give her these though. She is also a working lady.


IMG_2767

I put them in this paper bag that my son embellished with cutout flowers.


IMG_2795


I am giving away two sets of these. These are for my son’s titas or aunts. They are also working in the corporate world.


IMG_2796


We put them in these bags that my son embellished with stickers.


IMG_2797


These are for my MIL and my SIL’s mom.  These are pouches we bought in Malaysia. I filled them with chocolates.


IMG_2798


Next, I gave my SIL something similar to this. It just has a different design.


IMG_0422


I wasn’t able to take a photo because the courier was already waiting for me. I sent it to the province.


IMG_0423


I DIY-ed this jewelry drawer. I’m pretty proud of it actually. I gave similar ones to my best friends last year and they loved it.


IMG_0424


For my grandma, I’ll be giving this:


IMG_2826


This is a necklace I made. I used Indian beads and crystals. The big beads are Murano beads that have a rose design.

IMG_2827



IMG_2828


I put it in this pouch in her favorite color.

IMG_2829


Finally, for mom, I made this set of three bracelets. I used Indian beads for these as well.



IMG_2831



I’ll be putting them in a similar pouch as above.

So, there you have it. I hope you found some inspiration for your own Mother’s Day gifting!

Comments

Popular Posts