Picole Healthy Pops

I first discovered Picole in a bazaar many years ago. I have since been a big fan.

IMG_1812

They come in different variants – Milky, Juicy and I think the other one is Premium. As you can tell, the Premium line is the most expensive one.

For me, I like the juicy pops best. They are light and not overly sweet. These pops have natural ingredients. We usually keep a box in the freezer because my son just loves to snack on these.

IMG_1736

My favorite is Buco. We are not huge fans of the Strawberry flavor as it’s a bit tart. My sister loves it though.

IMG_1763

This Mango pop is also good.

IMG_1813

The Avocado was just okay for me. It had a bitter aftertaste. My son likes it though.

One Juicy pop is around Php40+. The Milky ones are more expensive. It’s cheaper if you buy by the box but you don’t get to choose flavors. Sometimes I get lactose intolerance from the Milky pops so I’ll stick to the Juicy pops.

It’s been a while since we last had these pops and I must make a mental note to see if they have restocked the freezers at Rustan’s. The last time I checked, they were out of stock.

If you’re looking for a cool, healthy snack for your kids this summer, try Picole!

Comments

Popular Posts