3 Breakfasts

If I can skip breakfast, I would but it seems that breakfast is my son’s favorite meal of the day. He just gets excited to see me enter our room with food in my hands in the morning.

If it was just me, I would have quick meals like these:

IMG_9643

Bibingka or rice cakes. I love this! Our favorite is Ferino’s.

IMG_9655

Chocolate cookies, biscuits, wafers, etc. from M&S and a cup of tea with just a little honey. I don’t like too sweet drinks and food. I sometimes just skip the honey altogether to offset the sweetness of the chocolate.

Sometimes, I get all excited about breakfast and prepare this:

IMG_9652

This is arroz ala cubana. It’s composed of ground beef with vegetables and raisins, some fried bananas, rice and a fried egg. My husband loved this so much. So did my little one.

I did some grocery shopping over the weekend and I think I’ll be more creative with breakfast this week.

Comments

Popular Posts