Cultural Exchange Packets

I got this idea of a Cultural Exchange Packet from a mommy blog. My son and I have been doing many learning activities that interest him and I think a cultural exchange packet is a great idea. Although my son is only 14 months old, I’m sure he will appreciate the many different things that he will learn about different places and countries. So, I would like to do this with any of you mommies out there. I know my blog has a lot of visitors all over the world so I think this is a great idea.

What will the packet contain? Anything that you can think of that represents your country such as a picture of your flag, a map of your country, some fake money and other photos and things that you think a child will benefit or learn from. It does not have to be expensive. You can put anything that can be used for homeschooling pre-schools up to Grade one. You can also put crafts that teach about your culture. You are only limited by your imagination.

So, what do you homeschooling mommies think about this plan? If you are interested to make a swap with me, please comment below. I’m really excited about this project and hope you lurkers out there will finally join in! I am open to any country in the world! I will start to put together our pack and feature it here soon. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

Comments

Popular Posts