A Quick, Easy and Fun Dinner for Your Toddler (and the whole family)

I used to hate grocery shopping but now I actually look forward to it. I love seeing great deals and new items. One of the new items I found a few months ago was a line of fun pasta shapes:

IMG_9605

I immediately knew  that my son will love these so I got a bag. They come in different varieties. I will be featuring the other varieties soon. I chose the Zoo pasta first because he likes elephants and lions.

I cooked a simple pasta recipe and as expected, everyone enjoyed it. My son had a thrill looking for the different animals…and then popping them in his mouth!

IMG_9606

This one bag was enough to feed our family of 3 plus leftovers for my husband’s office lunch and around 2 more servings.

Quick Pasta Recipe:
garlic
onions
1 can corned beef
spaghetti sauce
salt and pepper
optional oregano and basil
cheese
olive oil

1. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
2. Saute the garlic and onions in oil. Add the corned beef until cooked.
3. Add the sauce.
4. Season with salt and pepper and herbs if using.
5. Top with cheese before serving. I topped ours with grated quick melt cheese. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts