3 Things to Do This Weekend

IMG_9696

1. Go on a movie date with your husband or boyfriend. My husband and I were lucky to score these free movie cards!

IMG_9691

2. Make something with your hands. Revisit an old hobby or learn a new skill or craft. I love crocheting but I only learned it this year. I’ve been “hooked” ever since. This is a granny square that was made into a blanket. I gave this as a birthday gift to cousin C.

IMG_9700

3. Try a new hairdo. I’ve never put my hair up into a bun because I just have a hard time doing so. My hair is thick and very slippery so the bun does not hold for long. I found a shortcut to doing it and it’s effective too. My hair stays like that for a long time.

IMG_9698

IMG_9702

Me and cousin C after powdering our noses.

Have a  great weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts