Another Upcycling Project

IMG_9628

I’ve had this tin tissue folder for ages…like at least 5 years. It has been hanging out on the floor, gathering dust. I kept telling myself that I will find a use for it someday. Well, back in July, I finally did.

IMG_9630

It got ugly with all those scratches so I decided to use my printed tape.

IMG_9631

Just wrap, wrap, wrap et voila! I’m still using it as a tissue holder though because that time, my husband and I got sick with colds so we needed a tissue holder. We didn’t want to use our facial tissues so I put in some bathroom tissue in the holder.

After the colds have gone, it housed my pretty Hello Kitty tissues.

IMG_9634

Lady E’s notes: I wouldn’t use this printed tape again for my crafts. It doesn’t stick well. I got it from National Bookstore. I will only use it for presents in the future. Washi tape or Duck Tape is better.

Comments

Popular Posts