Breakfast at Limketkai Hotel

We went on a work-vacation in Iligan and CDO for Valentine this year. If you can remember, I have several posts about it. I was not able to write about our breakfast experience at Limketkai Hotel where we stayed. So, here it is.

We always enjoy a buffet breakfast, especially my husband and son. My son enjoys the many choices.

IMG_1640

This was my husband’s plate – fried rice, scrambled eggs, burger steak and a ton of bacon.

IMG_1642

My son enjoyed his fill of watermelons.

IMG_1643


IMG_1645

This was my  plate. That’s a fish ball inside the shot glass. Meat and vegetables and some herbed potatoes and scrambled eggs. When I realized that it was a fish ball, I immediately gave it to my husband. I regretted getting too much bacon as it was hard and it hurt my teeth. I went for seconds and thirds and tried the other dishes. They were all good.

IMG_1646

I guess it was too early to put on too many cakes on display.

IMG_1647

As it was V-Day, they were selling these bears for Php250 each.

IMG_1648

This is the bread and pastry section.

IMG_1649

Jams, pancakes, etc.

IMG_1650

Cereals

IMG_1651

When my son was full, he decided that he wanted to take photos. The following were taken by my son.

This was the buffet table from his view.

IMG_1652

IMG_1654

These were taken while I was carrying him.

IMG_1655


IMG_1656

IMG_1657

These ladies were very accommodating and they even played with my son.

IMG_1658

When he got bored, he decided to go out and take photos of the lobby.

IMG_1660

IMG_1661

Limketkai Hotel was wonderful. The service was fantastic, the food was great. The room was very clean and we didn’t experience any allergies or bug bites! Thank God!

We also availed of the hotel transfers. We asked to be taken to the airport. The chauffeur was very professional and he was a great driver. My son and I didn’t get dizzy even with all the winding roads and he got us there on time, as promised.

My special thanks goes out to Ms. Nel Demesmaeker, the Head Concierge and to all the staff who made our vacation truly comfortable,  enjoyable and memorable.

Limketkai Hotel will definitely be my home away from home in CDO.

Comments

Popular Posts