Dinner at Old Spaghetti House Baguio

We had dinner at the Old Spaghetti House on our first night in Baguio. Here’s what we got.

IMG_2403

We ordered this pizza which, frankly, none of us liked. There’s some weird taste to it.

IMG_2405

I ordered this Carbonara for my son. He likes Carbonara. He ate this one but there were still some bits of raw flour that I tasted so I didn’t like this as well. the bread stick was good though but my son just gave me one bite and ate everything.

IMG_2406

This is some US chuck beef with some sauce that I forgot what is called. I seriously did not like this. One bite and I gave the plate to my husband. He finished the entire thing. I guess he was hungry.

I normally like the food in Old Spaghetti House back here but this was one terrible experience.

By the way, I’m sorry for the irregular posts. Our Internet keeps going down. We didn’t have Internet for almost a month and we didn’t have any before we went to Baguio. It continued a few days and then it was fixed for 2 days and then it was down again. It just got fixed today. The technician said that it was a loose connection and then our connection was plugged in another slot. How I wish Globe technicians will get their act together. 

Comments

Popular Posts