Hukad Centrio Mall CDO

My favorite restaurant in Ayala Center Cebu is Hukad. So, naturally, I wanted to try out the branch in CDO when we were there. We had lunch with the family and here’s what we ordered.

IMG_1576

I ordered ginataang langka (jackfruit in coconut milk) and this sizzling tofu. Max’s sizzling tofu is still the best for me. I didn’t touch this much. Even my son who likes tofu didn’t like it.

IMG_1577

We also had crispy pata which everybody shared.

IMG_1578

The in-laws ordered some fish and a salad which I was not able to take a photo of. 

The food was so-so. It’s not as good as Cebu’s but it was okay. Good value for money too. We had many leftovers and I asked the staff to pack them up and sent them with the in-laws to give to our mama. She wasn’t able to come because the car was already packed.

We will try other local restos when we go back, definitely.

Comments

Popular Posts