Mango Cheesecake From Cheesecake, Etc.

IMG_1020

Continuing my anniversary post. We didn’t order dessert at Dillinger’s because I ordered a mango cheesecake from Cheesecake, Etc.

IMG_1021

The box is convenient to carry but I still feel that it’s gonna give way anytime.

IMG_1019

This is the cheesecake. It was frozen when it was given to me.  When we got home, I knew why. It disintegrates when not frozen. It crumbled up when I cut into it. When I served it, it looked like a huge pile of mess on the plate.  I gave everyone a slice and my sister commented that it was full of gelatin. I didn’t like it. I was disappointed with the lack of mangoes. Philippine mangoes are divine, why not take advantage of that?

We had many leftovers and after several days, I just threw them away because nobody really cared for them. Suffice to say, I will never order their cheesecakes again. This was an epic fail.

Comments

Popular Posts