Baby Dedication Gift Basket



Last month, my niece had her dedication in church. This is like a christening. I wanted to give her something special so I came up with this basket. 

I'm sorry I don't have the individual photos of the gifts but I will list them all for you. 




The basket includes;
  • a pair of pretty socks 
  • 4 bottles of Earth's Best baby food
  • 2 bibs
  • 3 tops 
  • Sofia the First dining set. 
I just filled the bottom with tissue wrap, placed the items on top and wrapped the whole basket with 2 pieces of cellophane. I used two so that I can be sure that it won't rip as the basket was heavy. I tied a ribbon and attached a homemade gift tag.

I hope this gave you an idea/inspiration for a baby gift. Please subscribe to my mailing list if you liked this post. Thanks!


Comments

Popular Posts