Merienda in Bed

I always look forward to Saturdays because that's family time for us. For many people, Sunday is family day. Ours is Saturday. We usually just hang out at home or go to the park. Sometimes we go to the mall but the important thing is, we are together and that my son is having fun with his mom and dad.

For this one Saturday, we stayed in and had merienda (afternoon snack) in bed while watching TV.




We had ice cream, Selecta I think in Almond Brownie. We also had Pringles and some chichacorn from Ilocos. 




These ice cream glasses are from Daiso, just in case you were wondering. I grabbed them immediately when I saw them. I just knew my son would get a kick out of it and I was right. He enjoyed eating his ice cream from this glass. 








The best things in life are free, cheap or simple. I love our family time. Tomorrow is Saturday and it's another family day for us, this time with our extended family. My best friends will be joining us to celebrate day 1 of my son's 3-day birthday celebration. 

By the way, if you don't catch me here, I am probably in my other blogs. I have started writing for them again because many of you guys still visit those sites. I hate to disappoint you. 

For beauty stuff, check out bits+treats. For recipes, meals and everything food, check out 240 baon

Comments

Popular Posts