Great Finds at True Value

I never thought that a hardware store can be one of my favorite stores in the mall. True Value is not your average hardware store. They offer many products that are of great quality and yes, value. I go inside their store whenever I see them. Here are two of my great finds.


I am an advocate of snacking especially now that my son is at that stage where his appetite has greatly decreased. Our doctor says there is nothing to worry about as this is a phase that all kids go through.. My son still eats but not as much as he used to. I stock up on healthy snacks so that he can have something to eat whenever he feels like eating. These sealing rods are a big help.



They are air tight so I don't have to worry about ants invading our food. Food stays crisp. They come in 3 different lengths. I will probably buy more of these over the weekend. 


These are Monster Pop molds. I asked my son if he wanted the bugs or these monster molds and he chose these. Probably because they look like Mike. 



I just poured some cran-rasp juice in them and popped them in the freezer. They came out like this:



Next time I will add sugar syrup as the sweetness has greatly diminished. One set comes with 4 molds. It is a great set to have around especially during summer. 


This is the bottom. It's really hard to get those last bits out. You have to wait for them to melt. 


Comments

Popular Posts