Toddler Meals

Here is another roundup of our toddler meals.

toddler meals

My son loves variety when eating so I make sure to give him 2-3 kinds of food per meal. In this first photo, the meal consists of some chico wedges, mashed potatoes, rice and chicken adobo.

IMG_0191

For this meal, my son ate some herbed fish, chico wedges and rice. The green bits on the rice are parsley from the fish.
IMG_0195

This one is for breakfast. These are cheese squares, chico and bread.

IMG_0197

Next meal is roasted chicken, cucumber sticks and rice. 

IMG_0198

Finally, some orange wedges, bread cubes and scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

IMG_0199

Sometimes my son will finish everything on his plate. Sometimes he will just try one or two things. Sometimes he will finish one kind of food first and then move on to the next one.

He used to eat whatever we give him but now that he is getting older, he is slowly learning what he really wants and what he dislikes when it comes to food. As a mom, that’s okay with me. I just keep giving him a variety of foods so he can try everything.

If you liked this post, please subscribe to my mailing list on the right. There are also other toddler meal ideas in the archives. Feel free to Pin this on your board for future reference.

toddler meals

Comments

Popular Posts